Infrastructure and Production services
The many different platforms and new uses our new-found mobility has fostered have resulted in various different challenges related to IT infrastructure, such as high availability, virtualisation and infrastructure security.
This division is dedicated to Infrastructure and Production, and works on clients’ projects to tackle issues surrounding on-demand resource availability, flexibility, ease of access and self-service access. Setting up a public, private or hybrid cloud, for example, requires clients to overhaul their entire security system, within a virtual, shared environment and featuring IT components that are increasingly network-focused.
Objectware channels its expertise into assisting with DevOps, automation, continuous integration, application & infrastructure operations and application platforms.
- Boosting performance
- Guarantee high availability
- Optimising resources
- Analysis public, private and hybrid cloud opportunities
- Analysing capacity planning
- Transitioning to virtual platforms
- Securing and handling cyber-security
- Auditing infrastructures
- Implementing new architectures
- Adapting flow (network) performance
Our technical expertise
- Public and private clouds: Azure, AWS, Google
- Virtualisation: VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V
- Automation & DevOps: Python, Powershell, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Jenkins, GIT
- Big Data: Hadoop, Elasticsearch Logstash, Kibana, kafka
- Networks & Security: Cisco ACI, SD-WAN, F5 Netscaler, Proxy, Firewall
- Mobility: Office 365, Lync, Airwatch, Good, MDM, Intunes
- Operational security: Splunk, SIEM, Cyberark, IAM
OBJECTIVE: Ensuring resources remain available and reliable for users