Management and consultancy areas of expertise
Successful digital transformation for companies requires an agile approach combined with flawless management of the essentials, such as cost, quality and turnaround times.
- Drawing up a strategy, defining a strategy plan,
- Ensuring compliance with regulations (the law, accounting regulations, tax regulations, standards, established principles of governance, etc.),
- Overseeing performance, reporting and audits.
- Setting up the right tools to anticipate change: better internal visibility, interdependency management,
- Accurate, cohesive analysis of the project portfolio (turnaround times, quality, costs and risks),
- Optimising use of resources,
- Bringing projects in line with the company strategy.
- Implementing working methods, skills, tools and project management techniques to meet each project’s specific needs and requirements,
- Handling the project’s requirements (scope, turnaround times, costs, quality) as well as those of stakeholders, needs and expectations, etc.
- Informing committees and boards of all relevant indicators,
- Submitting areas of improvement,
- Risk management.
OUR GOAL: Creating visibility to ensure Programme/Project success