Virtualisation and System Engineer
We’re looking for Virtualisation and System Engineers
- Engineering (implementing solutions, prototypes, drafting operating procedures)
- Installing Vmware
- Developing and configuring virtual machines (memory, processor, storage, networks, etc.)
- Preparing procedures for new services and configuration
- Implementation (roll-out follow-up, migration, infrastructure acceptance testing and Level 3 platform)
- Writing weekly reports
The ideal candidate should be educated to postgraduate level in IT and should have at least four years’ experience in systems engineering.
Skills in the following technical areas:
- Infrastructure Microsoft Active Directory, Server 2003/2008 R2/2012 R2
- Virtualisation infrastructure VMWare vsphere/Microsoft hyper-v/Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of linux redhat and windows
Client-focused with excellent interpersonal skills An eye for detail and the ability to work independently.