Project Manager Officer
Interested in carrying out structuring and project management assistance?
Join the Objectware team and get started on either working directly on projects and reporting to your project manager,
or working on departmental projects with transversal monitoring of the project portfolio.
- Managing the various people involved in projects (Business Analysts, Specialists, Designers, Architects, etc.),
- Project budget management and planning,
- Preparing the different areas of project management,
- Organising various committees (steering committee, project committee, etc.),
- Creating reports and progress updates on the projects you manage (Quality/Cost/Deadline),
- Risk management.
- The ideal candidate should be educated to postgraduate level (computing engineer or business school),
- and should have at least four years’ experience in a similar project management role.
- Meticulous, adaptable and agile,
- with a strong instinct for customer service and excellent interpersonal and teamwork
Join our teams and develop your career with innovative projects