Joining us means embarking on a new, upward career trajectory. At Objectware, we value your skills and help you along your career path. Working relationships here are straightforward and synonymous with mutual respect.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identifying needs and setting up operational documentation
- Following project progress and adding to the backlog
- Mapping out the project’s roadmap
- Drawing up specifications (User Stories)
- Serving as the interface between departmental and technical teams, honing inside-out knowledge of each project’s operational and technical constraints.
The ideal candidate will be an engineering school graduate or hold a Masters in computing, and will have three to five years’ experience in a similar role.
We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial outlook, excellent analytical skills and a pro-active and independent approach to the job.
Knowledge of the web and online sales sector and good communication on IT projects.