Payment Methods Project Management Consultant
Join Objectware’s specialist retail banking team and work with major banking and finance companies to support them through their digital transformation, developing their offers and ensuring compliance with regulations (SEPA, Swift, DSP2, GDPR, Cash Management, etc.).
As a Project Management Consultant, you will be working across all project phases:
- Developing preliminary studies: Feasibility, Opportunity, ROI, Structuring,
- Identifying needs as expressed by users via workshops run with the departments,
- Drafting operating specifications,
- Developing an acceptance testing strategy and functional acceptance testing design,
- Writing user manuals and user-related procedures,
- Functional support working with users and IT teams,
- Contributing to workload estimations, preparing meetings and project management.
The ideal candidate should be educated to postgraduate level (engineering school or a Masters in computing) and should have at least two years’ experience in a similar role involving issues related to payment methods.
The ideal candidate should also have expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- International payments: Swift, SEPA SCT/SDD, ISO20022, etc.,
- Treasury and cash management, Cash pooling, Cash flow, Acquisitions/Flow refunds, etc.,
- Innovative payment methods: Mobile payment, etc.