Life Insurance/Savings Plans/Health Insurance/IARD Contracting Consultant
Join Objectware’s specialist insurance team and support key account clients in rolling out their plans.
- Operational development management and department and organisational impact instruction.
- Leading department-specific working groups with all departments impacted by the project,
- Coordinating all participating contracting parties,
- Approving suitability of the solutions put forward by contractors,
- Identifying, managing and coordinating change management action,
- Defining and developing a test plan and test scenarios to check technical and operational compliance, defining valorisation and test base management processes with all relevant tools, where applicable.
The ideal candidate should be educated to postgraduate level (engineering school or a Masters in computing) and should have at least three years’ experience in a similar role:
- Product knowledge: Life insurance/Savings plans/Health insurance/IARD,
- Inside-out knowledge of operational acceptance testing and development techniques,
- Contract management tools,
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills,
- Ability to intervene across all phases of a project (specifications, acceptance testing, roll-out migration, etc.).