Infrastructure Project Manager
Joining us means embarking on a new, upward career trajectory. At Objectware, we value your skills and help you along your career path. Working relationships here are straightforward and synonymous with mutual respect.
Your main role will involve overseeing organisational and technical transformation projects:
- Conducting studies and overseeing suppliers in delivering on business proposals,
- Overseeing suppliers on an operational level,
- Overseeing and analysing roll-out KPIs,
- Overseeing project manager schedules and sending out notifications.
- Handling roll-out incidents and anomalies,
- Approving completion compliance.
The ideal candidate will be educated to postgraduate level, with at least four years’ experience in a similar role. They should have a proven track record of meeting specific targets, estimating and planning out workloads and optimising organisation.
Experience in project management in user environments is a bonus.