Looking for an exciting DevOps challenge? Interested in working with key account clients and being part of a close-knit team where all members contribute to setting up innovative projects?
If you’re passionate about new technologies, open-minded, independent and full of ideas, join Objectware and become part of a successful group.
- Defining and implementing DevOps best practices,
- Setting up industrialisation processes and tools,
- Continuous integration and roll-out,
- Supporting role in application launch and incident resolution,
- Monitoring and managing servers,
- Working with departments and development teams,
- Technology watch
- The ideal candidate should be educated to postgraduate level (engineering school or a Masters in computing),
- At least two years’ experience in a DevOps role.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and roll-out automation tools: Puppet, Ansible, Cobbler, Jenkins, pipelines, Doker, Python, Shell, etc.
- Knowledge of environments such as Linux, RedHa, AWS, etc.