- Prospecting and opening new accounts,
- Business development and building loyalty among our key account clients,
- Identifying contacts and responding to calls for tender,
- Ensuring our clients’ projects are rolled out smoothly,
- Assisting with recruiting new consultants.
- The ideal candidate should be educated to postgraduate level (business school or equivalent), with some successful work experience in intellectual services sales within a digital company (ATU, ATG, CDS, etc.).
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate drive, a taste for challenge and empathy, all of which will allow them to spread their wings in our close-knit company.
- Driven, independent and recognised for their strong listening skills put to use in identifying clients’ needs. Excellent organisational skills, commitment and ideas, and the ability to offer our clients flawless service are all crucial to this role.
Join us and become part of a dynamic team