Business Engineer Intern
Joining Objectware is an opportunity to gain experience in a dynamic company well known for its expertise and workplace atmosphere. You will be contributing to helping a thriving company expand, and in return, can expect a number of advantages and benefits, innovative projects and scope for career progression.
Reporting to one of our Business Unit Managers, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and opening new accounts,
- Business development and building loyalty among our key account clients,
- Identifying contacts and responding to calls for tender,
- Ensuring our clients’ projects are rolled out smoothly,
- Assisting with recruiting new consultants.
- The ideal candidate will be in their final year of postgraduate studies.
- You should have a passion for sales, in particular working with intellectual services sales within a digital company (ATU, ATG, CDS, etc.).
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills, thrive in a team environment and know how to take initiative. You should be pro-active, energetic and ready to take on a challenge.
- You should have flawless written and spoken communication skills.
Please feel free to apply today. Please note that only candidates in their final year of postgraduate studies are eligible for the position.
Scope for the internship to lead to a firm job offer.